The Finance Manager /Accounting Assistant MIND Mandeville, will:
- Verify the status of participants to ensure that they are in good financial standing;
- Participant(s) will not be issued examination card(s) if fees are outstanding or payments are not made as per contractual agreement.
- If a participant has misplaced / lost his or her examination card, it will be replaced at a cost of JA$500.00 per card, following verification of its initial issue.
- Participants should place the examination cards on the desk along with their identification card before the start of the exam for verification by the invigilator.
- If a participant fails to produce his/her examination card during an examination he/she will not be allowed to sit the examination, and should be asked by the Invigilator to see the Accounts Division or the Accounting Assistant MIND Mandeville, where applicable.
- Examination cards are valid ONLY for the examination stated on the card.
- Examination cards are the property of the participants, once issued.